Here are a few links we like. 🙂
- Walking and Hiking Ireland has a great walking guide and accommodation directory for walkers, hikers, and travellers in general.
- Walkers Association of Ireland is an umbrella group for Irish hillwalkers, with forums, get togethers, walks and talks, and more.
- Mountaineering Ireland is the representative body for walkers and climbers in Ireland. It is recognised as the National Governing Body for mountaineering, hillwalking, rambling and climbing by both the Irish Sports Council and Sport Northern Ireland.
- Sustainable Ireland is a portal for all things sustainable in Ireland, while the blog Sustainable Tourism in Ireland focuses on green travel issues.
- Find vegetarian and vegan establishments such as restaurants, hotels, and B&Bs with the Happy Cow app and website.
- The Vegetarian Society of Ireland has information and resources for existing and newbie vegetarians.
- The National Women’s Council of Ireland is the leading national women’s membership organisation seeking equality between women and men since it was founded in 1973.
- LINC advocates for Lesbian and Bisexual women in Ireland, while The Outmost hosts Gay Community News magazine.